Skip to content
Have out of date computers, cell phones, bad Christmas lights, or old, heavy, TVs taking up much needed space? Contact me to help you get rid of your old electronics without sending them to the landfill!
What CAN be recycled:
- PCs, laptops, tablets, and cell phones
- Motherboards, hard drives, RAM, CPUs, video cards, etc.
- Networking equipment
- Printers, ink, and toner cartridges
- Lead-Acid batteries (battery backups or car batteries)
- Rechargeable batteries – (from rechargeable tools, cell phones, laptops, and other rechargeable electronics)
- Cables and other wiring
- TV’s and LCD/CRT monitors – $5 processing fee per LCD monitor (up to 29 inches), $10 per LCD TV (30+ inches), $20 per CRT monitor/TV
- Other miscellaneous electronics
What CANNOT be recycled:
- Alkaline batteries
- Large household appliances (washers, dryers, etc.)
Call or email to schedule a pickup today!